Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Morning Musings


disclosure: This post contains referral links.

Happy Memorial Day Monday. Thank you to all the men and women who are or who have served for our country.

Now onto some Monday Morning Musings when it is still actually morning.  C woke up this morning with a hacky cough so we got up way earlier then I was wanting today. 

Weekend Update:  We are having a home weekend for this holiday. Friday we went shopping to try and find N some new shoes.  He just got his last pair at the beginning of April but he has worn the toe out of them already :( Of course he wants Nike and we are having trouble finding some he likes in his size.  Saturday morning N and I got up to go and pick strawberries and since I knew they would close early we got up and went at 8am.  Then we just stayed around the house and played until M went to work that night.


Sunday we had the cousins over to go to the pool and then lunch back at the house.  I somehow didn't take any pictures of all the kids together but I did get one of the way my boys were chilling as they dried off before we left.


I  kindof love that C decided to use my towel since pink is his favorite color. :) the rest of the day was spent playing with the neighbors and I got to take a nap.  I'm not normally a napper but I was so tired and having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

Upcoming Week:  Not sure what we are going to try and do today.  N says he wants to go to the park so we might see what time everyone gets up and then head that way for a little bit.  Of course the one he wants to go to doesn't have much shade so it will be a little hot there. :( N has school the rest of the week so we will do that and probably pool a bit in the afternoons before dinner.  No other real plans for the week.

Box News: I'm not expecting any boxes this week that I can think of. I skipped both Wantable makeup and Julep this month so I won't be getting those :(  Although Julep has some great Memorial Day mystery box choices so I may have to get one of those today :)

Business News:  The summer special at Walt Disney World is coming to an end.

Hurry! Walt Disney World's Summer Discount expires June 6! Take the plunge this summer and save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights June 15 – August 28, 2014. 

And for Stampin' Up they have announced a blowout special on their retired products.

Stampin' Up is having a Retired list blowout with some items on sale up to 50% off. Go and check it out and remember that retired items are as available and will sell out.http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1894&dbwsdemoid=94340

That is it for today. How was your weekend? Did you have a long weekend too?  What are you up to this week?

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...