Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin March 2014 Box

I am so behind on posting all of my My Paper Pumpkin projects but I've been doing parts of them on and off and then this weekend I got with my girls and put some together.  So be on the look out this week while I share them with you.:)


I'm starting with the March 2014 box and a collection of cards. This was the first month that Stampin' Up had updated the boxes to use photopolymer stamps and upped the contents of other items.  I was very happy with the amount of included items.  Instead of in the past doing 4 cards we got enough to make 8 cards this month which is very exciting.


First look and I was excited.  Whenever I see glitter paper I get a little tickle in my belly and I can't wait to see how I'm going to use it.


There was so much in the box this month and things I had never used before which was fun.  I've never used the wooden accent words but they really pop on the page.


Here is the info card with their idea for the cards.  I actually liked this idea but I had to modify it some since I like to play around.  I had seem some ideas on Shelli Gardner's (she is the owner of Stampin' Up) blog www.soshelli.com where she modified the cards using only products in the kit so I got inspired and followed her plan to change some of mine up.

 

Last week was Teacher Appreciation at Ns school so I made a couple of the cards for his teachers.  He really liked the wood on his cards.


And here are the rest of the cards I made.  These will go in my finished card box so I can just grab them out and send them off.  I didn't show it but I loved that they sent gold envelope liners so when they open the card they get a pop of color.  That is also the gold I used for the stripe down the one card and the little banners on the banner cards.

If you are interested in checking My Paper Pumpkin out just click my LINKMy Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.

What do you think of these cards?  I'm really loving them and they are already getting put to great use. Did you get this kit? Are you a fan of My Paper Pumpkin?  Oh and before I forget starting with the June box new subscriptions will get the current months box and not get the welcome box as before. They will get a clear block inserted into whichever box they start with so they can use their photopolymer stamps.

Happy crafting!!!
Jenny

disclaimer: If you are new to my blog I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator so the links above take you to my account page and I will get credit if you order through them. Just let me know if you have any questions on My Paper Pumpkin or on Stampin' Up in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...