Happy Wednesday everyone!!!! Ready for some of my random babbling for today?
- It is Teacher Appreciation Week at school this week and today was take flowers for teacher. N didn't want to take real flowers since he says they make him sneeze so we made a flower bouquet. He made one for each of his two teachers.
- Then since I'm such a cool mom and he really wanted them we made Star Wars ginger cookies. Ginger cookies are Ns favorite cookie so when the bag mixes get clearanced after Christmas I stock up so we have them for the whole year.
- Today is the day for FREE Dining to come out at Walt Disney World for Fall. I have a post with more info here. Send me a message for more information and to get your trip going.
- Hmm and since I'm doing this post which way do you like pictures before or after the corresponding text? I'm not sure which way I like when reading and I'm not sure I've ever noticed a patter to it but curious others thoughts.
- I get to finally do some scrapping this weekend and I don't even know where to start. I feel like its been ages since I've done anything real scrappy so I will have to work into it. Maybe with some My Paper Pumpkins or some Project Life or something like that. Start slow.
- I need to get to the cleaning out. We are planning a yard sale next weekend and I want to do a purge of the toy room.We will see how that goes ;)
So that is where I am at today. Back to pricing out some Disney trips for people with the new promo.
I'll be back tomorrow with more fun and adventures,