Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Whatever Wednesday


Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  Ready for some of my random babbling for today?

  • It is Teacher Appreciation Week at school this week and today was take flowers for teacher.  N didn't want to take real flowers since he says they make him sneeze so we made a flower bouquet. He made one for each of his two teachers.



  • Then since I'm such a cool mom and he really wanted them we made Star Wars ginger cookies. Ginger cookies are Ns favorite cookie so when the bag mixes get clearanced after Christmas I stock up so we have them for the whole year.



  • Today is the day for FREE Dining to come out at Walt Disney World for Fall.  I have a post with more info here. Send me a message for more information and to get your trip going.


  • Hmm and since I'm doing this post which way do you like pictures before or after the corresponding text? I'm not sure which way I like when reading and I'm not sure I've ever noticed a patter to it but curious others thoughts.
  • I get to finally do some scrapping this weekend and I don't even know where to start.  I feel like its been ages since I've done anything real scrappy so I will have to work into it. Maybe with some My Paper Pumpkins or some Project Life or something like that. Start slow.
  • I need to get to the cleaning out. We are planning a yard sale next weekend and I want to do a purge of the toy room.We will see how that goes ;)
So that is where I am at today. Back to pricing out some Disney trips for people with the new promo.

I'll be back tomorrow with more fun and adventures,
Jenny



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...