Thursday, May 8, 2014

Wantable Intimates May 2014 Box


Yea Yea Yea I love love love seeing my Wantable in my mail.  :) I get text messages when my account goes active and then again when they ship so I knew it was coming and as usual it took about 2 days to get to me.


I know I've said it before but I love the inside of these boxes. Not only do they say they are packed especially for me but they have a cute little goodie label and there is always a fun quote on the back.


Wantable doesn't just have an info card they have an info sheet. Since each box is packed separately this works well.  It also gives you the highlights of your survey that you fill out for them. I've said it before but Wantable has the most indepth survey and you really get a pretty customization in your box that way.I don't think I have changed my box in awhile. Since it is already so hot here in NC I won't be wearing hose or socks so those will be staying on my dislike list for awhile.  Wantable says you will never get anything you dislike and then you are more likely to get things you love then things you just like.

And now I know you have all been on the lookout for what goodies I got this month. :)


Don't you just love it?  I'm really loving this box which yes I know I say alot but really I've been very happy with all my intimate boxes.  Wantable sends you 4-5 premium essentials for $36 a month if you have a subscription or you can try it out for $40 for a one time box.

Now onto the details:


St. Eve Ruffle Tank in Miss Jade($22) 
I am in absolute love with this tank. It is such a pretty color and has such a flirty little ruffle.  It isn't too tight so that it has a little swing to it when you walk.  Love Love Love it.


HoneyDew Black/Silver Thong ($14)
Again these are so stinkin' cute.  I will be working these into my rotation immediately.


Honeydew Essential Bliss Cami in Cranberry Tart ($30)
Such a pretty color and cami. In the information it says that these run a little small so they sent a size up. I'm so glad they took that into consideration and then let me know so that when I looked at it I didn't immediately think they messed up.


Betsey Johnson Adjustable Thong ($12)
Uhm I have never had panties with adjustable anything so these have me very intrigued.  I do like the idea of it though so I have high hopes.  These are also very delicate and pretty looking so they will be fun to wear.

Oh my I just don't know how to say how much I love this box.  I will use and wear everything in it and it came to a value of $78 which is well over the $36 I paid.  However if I had not loved it I could easily return in to Wantable for a credit.  They are awesome like that.

Did you get a box this month? Are you as in love with it as I am?

Jenny

disclaimer: That is my referral link up there and I will get wantable credit if you decide to try it out though my link.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...