Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Morning Musings


Took a little blogging break last week and didn't update as much but I did miss you all and I'm hoping to get more done this week. :)

Weekend Update:  It was a busy and not so busy weekend.  Friday we went to Koka Booth Amphitheater to see Frozen outside.  And as luck would have it we were having a cool front go through so it wasn't hot at all and actually a little cool.  They had a huge turnout and estimate of about 5000 people came to see the movie. We packed a picnic and got there early to settle in.


Then on Saturday we had a yard sale in the morning. This was the beginnings of my sorting. It was pretty slow but I managed to sell some of the bigger things and the rest is going to an online consignment site so hopefully more will sell that way.

After I was done I got to take  nap and then M went to work.  Sunday we did lunch over at out my brother and sister in law and then the boys and I headed home. C was so so so tired from the activities all weekend he actually was asleep by 6:30 last night and slept through to this morning.  He is in much better spirits today.:)

Upcoming week:  Hmm not sure what this week will bring yet.  So far C and I went to the strawberry patch again and to the new Target.  Now we are home and since he i a goofball decided he wanted to take a bath at about 12:30 so that is what he did.  He doesn't love baths so if he is willing and we have the time I will let him take one everytime. :) It is also his last week of preschool so I only have 2 more mornings of quiet time before he is here all the time LOL so I will probably try and do a little shopping one of the mornings. N also has his first ever eye appointment. He failed his test at the pediatrician so we are taking him to our ophthalmologist to get checked out. M and I are both pretty blind without our contacts so I'm sure its only a matter of time.

Box News:  I don't think I'm expecting any boxes this week.  I have a Citrus Lane mystery box coming but I don't think it will make it this week. My Stampin' Up My Paper Pumpkin did come last week and I'm hoping to get some of those cards made this week too.

Business News:  I post all of the latest Disney News I get on my facebook page so make sure you like that for the latest info www.facebook.com/jennyatlovethemousetravel. Right now the hottest news is still Free Dining for the fall and also tickets are available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and also Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party.




Have a great week everyone!!!

Jenny

disclaimer: Those are my various referral links up there and I get credit if you decide to order through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...