- My laptop forced an update and now the scroll feature on my touchpad doesn't work. :( M looked at it and then googled and I guess its a known problem but no one has fixed it yet. I find this very unacceptable. I need to scroll when reading blogs and my box groups.
- I went on a field trip with N today and it was so hot. The kids did great but all the parents were about to die. I mean really we set a record high today of over 90°F and we were outside at the museum.
- I'm very glad that Free Dining was announced for WDW since it makes me busy and that keeps me from planning my own trip :) When I get down time I tend to come up with all kinds of things that I NEED to do. LOL
- Have I told you all that I'm just a little too excited to go scrapping with my friends on Saturday? I'm not sure how much I will get done but I can't wait to have some girlie chatty time.
- We are having a yard sale next Saturday and I haven't really started putting stuff together. I've been stashing stuff outside but it needs to be sorted and priced. That part is daunting but I do love the selling part and that it is cleaning out some stuff.
So do any of you have big weekend plans? Anything for Mother's Day? M has to work that night so hoping to do a lunch somewhere or something but that is it. Have a great night and I'll be back later for more fun and random thoughts.