Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Random Ramblings

My random thoughts of the day.

I went to the movies last night with my friend Kristin to see Perks of Being a Wallflower.  It was a great movie and now I need to read the book.  I got both the movie passes and the book in my POPSugar box this month.  It was my first box and I love it.

C and I were surprised by this morning by the FedEx man.  I love all surprise packages and today was a lucky day. We got a box from shespeaks which is a website that has lots of information on it and occasionally sends out samples and coupons.  Today we got a box of Toddler Milk. I've never used it before but we are open to try things out.  I think this could be good to keep for when we are out of milk. ;)


And finally for today I'm switching to a big girl purse. LOL I've always carried a smaller purse but fell in love with this new bag and my mom got it for me. :)  So this weekend I'm switching out of my little on and into this beautiful bigger one.  I'm also hoping that I can then get rid of the diaper bag and just keep the couple things we might need in here.  We'll see how it goes and I'll keep you posted.
 
 
I've been blogging for awhile now.  What is everyone hoping to see in these posts?  Any requests?
 
Jenny
 
disclaimer: my links are included.  You guys order through me and they show me the love.

5 comments:

  1. I love love your new bag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got that enfagrow from SheSpeaks too! My son LOVES it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to let C try it and see what he thinks.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your ticket with me! I had a great time :o) Now, I can't wait to read the book. Can I borrow it when you are done?? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure can. Emily says its a really quick and easy read. I may try to work it in next so that I'm mixing up my paranormal romance books. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...