Saturday, October 6, 2012

September PopSugar MustHave Box

WOW that is all I can say about this months box.  I am a recent addict to subscription boxes.  You don't know what they are? Well they are these great services that send you a box of goodies every month based on a theme.  They have these boxes for all kinds of things and I am now a subscriber to a couple different ones.  This box was waiting for me when I got home from WDW this morning. :)



 
 
Each box that I get has an info card in it that tells you what you got and other info about the items.
The first item in this months box was a Brokedown Scarf
I love this scarf it is so soft and pretty.  I can't wait for some cooler weather here so that I can wear it.
 
Next up is a book I've been wanting to read and it came with some great movie tickets to go and see the new movie too.
 
Yeah girls night I see you coming.
 
Since I've been working at home I go through alot of little notepads.  This one is so cute I can't wait to start using it.
 
Now for those that know me I'm a simply makeup typr of girl. I wear it everyday  but its just basically powder, blush, and lipgloss.  I have been thinking of stepping it up a bit and this will be a great start to that.  I've never used Benefit but I know lots of people that love it so I can't wait to give it a try. This is the Cabana Glama which has a whole kit in one little box.
 
Now onto the yummies.  These I gave right to M since caramels are one of his favorite kinds of candy.  I'll have to update once he eats them and see what he thinks.

This next item really intreges me so I can't wait to give it a try.  Its called Pop-up Pantry and says that for the price of take-out a delicious three course meal will be delivered to my home.  I haven't pulled up the website yet but what a great idea.  I box full of dinner. Yummy!!!


Also in the box were alot of little goodies as special extras.  Cucumber Hypoallergenic towelettes, kitsch hair ties (am I the only one whose never tried these?  I really  need to since they seem to be all the rage), a gift card for tracie martyn skincare line, some sweet potoatoe chips and a really cute pouch to hold the smaller goodies in.




I was able to use a coupon to get this box half price and it is well worth that.  POPSugar is a newer subscription company but the boxes so far have been wonderful.  I can't wait to get next months and see what they have in there.

Jenny

 
disclaimer:  I paid for my subscription and all the reviews are my own but there are links above that have my referreal information in them.  You know the drill click and order through my link and I get more free goodies. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...