Friday, October 26, 2012

Stampin' UP Sale Oct 29th

WOW!!  WOW!! WOW!!  That is all I can say about the sale coming up on Monday.  Stampin' UP is trying to sale the most stamps ever in a single day so they are discounting almost all stamp sets 15%.  That is an unheard of deal and the first time they've done it to my knowledge.  This is a great time to get some of the stamps that have been on your wishlist.

And if that isn't enough excitement for you next week Stampin' UP is also celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Week and will be giving away three (3) free digital downloads and 50% off most digital kits.  Haven't tried digital scrapbooking yet?  You can get a free trial through  my site and then try it out.  You can do scrapbooking, card making, home decorations and so much more.  I will be posting some examples to my blog and my facebook page next week.  My page is a work in progress but I will be adding more to it.

Ok can you believe all the excitement so far?  Well hold your pants since there is more.  Stampin' UP has also added more single stamps to the pilot program and those count in the above sale.

It will be a very exciting week and Monday will be so exciting.

Happy crafting!!! 

Jenny


disclaimer:  yes I'm a stampin'up demonstrator so my link is listed about.  If you buy from me then I do get some commission and then I can get more crafting goodies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...