Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 4 - Happy Halloween layout

Have you been enjoying all the scrappy pages?  I'm loving sharing them with you.


Here is a layout of N at his Harvest Party for his preschool last year.  I used my Kiwi Lane templates for the curves of the Designer Series Papers. My friend Michelle had some framelits for the Jack-o-lanterns and I had to get them on here. They are too stinkin' cute.  I used some rub-ons I had for the title in the tag and the stamp is the current Halloween Happiness.  This page is all about the pumpkins and the excitement on his face with the largest one he could find.

Check out the supply list below and as always you can find the items on my site www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.

Have a scrappy day,
Jenny

Supplies: tams# 195
  • Halloween Happiness Wood-Mount Stamp
  • Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper(retired)
  • Pick Your Poison Quick Accents(retired)
  • Basic Gray 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon(retired)
  • Tangerine Tango 12" x 12"" Card Stock"(retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...