This week I'm saying So What If....
- C stayed home sick yesterday and we are leaving for Charlotte this morning so I was up way to late packing for my weekend retreat away. Pretty sure I packed everything but the kitchen sink.
- I think I'm a little too excited to be going away without the boys for the weekend. Everyone needs a little time away to recharge once in awhile.
- I got a sneak peak of the Stampin' Up Occasions mini catalog yesterday and I'm going to be in so much trouble. It is awesome and I can't wait to share it with all of you.
- Since I am leaving for the weekend there won't be many posts. Just know I'm having a great time and will have tons of great crafts to post when I get back. ;)
- M says he doesn't want to go to Disney with us in Jan so I'm going anyway with the boys. My girlfriend and her boys are going to so call us crazy but it will be 2 moms and 4 boys. We will have a blast.
- I keep posting about my travel agency's (Love The Mouse Travel) promotion. They are giving away a $50 Disney Gift card and all you need to do is register on their facebook page HERE. Everyone can use a giftcard in time for the holidays.
- M says he doesn't want to go t