Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Morning Musings 11/11/2013


Wow my scrapping weekend went way to fast and I had a blast with my girls but today we are back to reality. N is off school today so lots of time with my boys ;)  They missed each other this weekend but they are already back to orbiting in different worlds and just bugging each other. Don't you just love that sibling love?

C had a great time staying with grandma and grandad. He doesn't get down there by himself much so this was fun. He got to play in the leaves (before the haircut)

and then she even managed to get him a haircut. Doesn't he look so cute?




I did get a ton of pages done this weekend so there will be some scrappy posts coming soon. I also managed to use the October My Paper Pumpkin and will be posting that soon too. No mail today but I am expecting my Ipsy (I peeked online and I'm excited to get my hands on the bag), my Nov My Paper Pumpkin and possible my last Citrus Lane this week but probably next for that one.

Quick update today as I'm playing catch up but I'll be back on this week with lots more fun!!!

Jenny

disclaimer: Those are my links up there so if you decide to join through me I will get credits but all opinions are my own as always.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great weekend!!! Can't wait for you to show your MPP kit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great weekend! I unpacked my clothes but NOT my scrapping stuff! I had every intension of doing that Monday but I spent the day doing yucky school work instead! This weekend! I hope to have time to craft this weekend! By the way...love Cs hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...