I was away scrapping last week so I didn't link up but I'm totally linking up this week for some Friday Photo Dump over with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
So as is becoming a staple in these posts I have an Oh Caleb collage.
- One night he just didn't want to go to bed. I think he was up until almost 11 which is unheard of for him. So as we were sitting here we took some selfies.
- You know his style right? He is wearing a safari hat and a fireman costume that was from his first halloween so its like a 6-9mo. LOL oh and lets not forget Ns rain boots too.
- This week he has been my little dinner helper. He has wanted to help everynight.
- This was the scene yesterday when I went up to check on him during naptime. This is not his bed but Ns. I knew it was quiet up there and he was in a different room.
- He was doing his art and told me he had a mouse. I'm sure he meant mustache but it was too cute.
There was a chance of snow flurries this week so we went out the day before and made a small pile of leaves to get some pictures. Both boys had a great time playing in them.
So that was our week in pictures. What were you up to this week?