- I was reading the boys an old Ducktales book the other night and realized that the Jurassic Park movies were inspired by it. LOL They talked about an island amusement park filled with dinosaurs called the Lost World and then there is a kid stowaway on a crashed plane which is the second movie. It was just too funny that I thought of that.
- BTW why is Ducktales not on tv anymore? That was a great show my brothers and I watched it all the time. Now admit it who is singing the theme song in your head? Your welcome :)
- I don't watch Dr Who but my sister does and I think I'm almost as excited for the special this weekend as she is.
- I won the HauteLegs giveaway with Ramblings of the Suburban Mom and they contacted me for my info yesterday. I can't wait to try out their products.
- I think I really need to make a huge purge of my boys clothes. I keep things in tubs but I've been selling so much and have a handful of the play type non-namebrand stuff I just need to donate. I'd keep them for a yardsale if I had one planned but I don't for now so I'm thinking donation might be the way to go. I don't mind keeping some stuff but its a little ridiculous what all I have.
- I'm really having a ton of fun posting and sharing my scrapbooking pages. I need to do more crafts and share more often with you guys.
- I'm trying to decide what we are doing this weekend. I was thinking we would all go to the NCState game Saturday but there is a chance of rain. I need to find out what time the rain is coming and go from there I guess.
So that's what I'm thinking about today. What are your thoughts? Are you linking up?