Linking up with Jenn for some Thursday Thoughts.
- I'm not sure what has happened this week and where it has gone. I can't believe that it is Thursday already and I've pretty much done nothing this week. Since I was away last weekend and back late Sunday I've been slacking and then I had to take C to the doctors and he has a double ear infection so that was no fun but we have been loafing.
- Well except for working on my Disney plans for Jan. Trying to decide where we want to eat and what days we want to go to which park. I love the planning stage of a trip which is why being a travel agent is the perfect job for me. :)
- N said he wants to put up the Christmas tree so I told him we have to clean up the whole downstairs so we will have room for it. I do not expect him to do it but M better be ready since if he does then we will have to get the tree out. LOL
- My Ipsy and Citrus Lane boxes came today so be on the look out later for reviews. This is my last Citrus Lane of my gift subscription and they have changed the options so I'll have to decide if I want to get more right now or not.
- I've been listening to books on my Ipod from the library and I'm kindof addicted. I love listening to them in the car and while on the elliptical. Music doesn't get me going while exercising but a good book and I can get lost. I just finished Code by Kathy Reichs and I'm onto Insurgent by Veronica Roth next. :)
- Speaking of Veronica Roth I can't wait for the Divergent movie to come out. I listened to the book and the trailer has so many great points in it I can't wait to see it.
Hmm so I think that's all I'm pondering for today. What are you thinking about?