Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wantable November 2013 Box Review


I've been waiting for my November Wantable box. It does not take long to get to me but I get very excited when I get the text that it is on its way. :)  My box came in its normal white this month and I forgot to take a picture of it when I brought it in with my other goodies yesterday.

As I've said before Wantable has a very in depth questionnaire when you sign up and you can go in and modify it at anytime. So far I've been playing around with it after each box and I love seeing how it effects what I get. After this month I will need to go in and modify it again I think.  The theory is that you will never get anything you dislike and you are more likely to get things you love however if you get a box you just don't like you can always return it to them. Easy peasy.

Here is my chart this month:
My brows are really dark so I don't use many brow products ever and I'm not a fan of lipstick. I do love lipgloss but not stick so I have those as dislikes. I think I'll go in this month and dislike eyeliner since I have enough to last me for an eternity and I've even gotten some fun colors lately to round out my collection.

Here was my first look and if you read my blog you will know I was immediately excited.


Yes a polish the box is Awesome no matter what ;)


And now onto the goodies:
  • Michael Marcus Shadow Prime ($24) - I will admit I got a shadow primer awhile ago in another box and uhm I had never used one before but WOW it really works who would have thunk it. That sample is almost gone so I'm glad to get another one and since I use to little of it this will last forever.
  • Starlooks Kohl eye pencil in Moody Melody ($12) - Another fun color to play with.  I've gotten this brand before and they are always good.
  • Girlactik Beauty Star Powder Pink ($20) - Yea a shimmer powder. I love to add a little shimmer when I'm dressing up and this will be so much fun. 
  • Rainbow Honey nailpolish in Sakura Matsuri Namesake ($10) - I have never used this brand but have heard great things and when I saw it in the box I was in heave right away.  This is a glitter polish that says it is full of pink and white blossoms, adorned by holographic and iridescent glitters.  It won't really go with the fall bronzie glitter I have on right now but I will be using this my next mani.
  • Victoria Soap ($0) - This was a sample they added to the boxes this month. I don't normally use bar soaps but I will toss this one in my guest room when company comes over or pass along to a friend who uses bar soaps.
So what do you think?  Over all this months box came to $66 which is well over the $36 that the box costs and like I said if you didn't like it you can return it.  If you want to check it out or go ahead and sign up you can go to Wantable site and look around. They also have an accessory box and an intimates box. I'm thinking of trying out the intimates box next ;) I'm thinking M might like to see that box coming each month. LOL

Did you get a Wantable  this month? Let me know I'd love to see what you got and what your chart looks like. There are so many variations that I'm always intrigued by others.

Happy box day,
Jenny

disclaimer: That is my referral link up there and I will get credits if you sign up through it for future boxes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...