Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 1 - Mustache Fun Scrapbook Page

I told you that I went to a scrapbooking retreat the other weekend and I have tons of pages to share with you. :) So for this week I'm going to have a new scrappy post everyday. Some will have more Stampin' Up products then others but they were are really fun to do.

I will start by saying this is the last page I did and I really think this might be my favorite of the whole weekend. It is a very simple page but falls under my Oh Caleb category as you will see. :)


Don't you just love this?  I had gotten some of the Chalk Studio line of paper from My Minds Eye at CKC in August and I knew it had a mustache so it was my inspiration. This saying is one of my favorite songs and with all my Oh Caleb pictures you can see why he always brightens my day.



When I pulled out this picture to work on my friend Karin (Hi Karin!!!) who was at the retreat with me said she had some paper that I could use some of. I grabbed about a two inch section of it and added it to the bottom. To cover the transition I used some of our burlap ribbon. I am loving the burlap ribbon it goes with everything.  I then use a retired library clip and some natural ribbon to round out the embellishment.

To finish off the page I add some mustache washi tape my friend Michelle over at 3 monkeys throwing around some paper had and had an AhHa moment when I realized I had an extra stick from myJuly My Paper Pumpkin kit and I knew I had to use it on this page.  (Be on the look out later this week for another page created with that kit ;))

So what do you think?  Doesn't this page just make you smile.  I love me some C and all of his funnies.

Here are the Stampin' Up  products that I used in this project.



tams# 187
Happy crafting!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...