Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ipsy November 2013 Review


I was so excited to get my mail and my hot pink Ipsy envelope was in there. I love seeing this in my mailbox.


I had peeked (of course) so I knew what I was getting but its still great to get my hands on it.


First look and everything was nice and neat in packaging this month.  Plus can we talk about the bag this month. I'm loving this one and the little wrist strap. I think this would be great on a cruise as a night bag or for going out with the girls. Its a decent clutch size and so shiny and fun.


Now onto the details.  This month we got 6 items in our bag since we got a bonus em product.

  • Nailtini nailpolish in Champagne - I'm always up for a polish and I've gotten this brand before and I like the formula. This is a classy bronzy color that will be great this holiday season
  • bhcosmetics baked eyeshadow in Sun - this is a sample from the galaxy chic line and is and interesting mix of colors. There is some pink and browns in there. I think it will look good with my dark brown eyes.
  • be a bombshell lip crayon in Shameless - I'm not a huge lipstick fan but I am loving the crayons that I've gotten. This looks a little dark on the stick but I think it will be great with some gloss over it when I head out at night.
  • Starlooks gem eyepencil in Amethyst - the description says that it has a metallic finish and is really creamy. I've been playing around lately with colored eyeliners so this one should be a blast. I've decided that there is a world outside of brown and black. LOL
  • em dramatic volume mascara in black - this was my bonus item and really can you get too many mascaras?  I do have a nice stash but I'm always looking for another one to add to my love list.
  • Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched - I will say that bronzer scares me some since it always looks so dark and I'm pretty fair but I will give it a shot maybe on my collar bone or shoulders when I'm dressing up for the holiday parties.
So what do you think?  Do you think that its a great month?  I'm thinking a good month and lots of fun things to try and play around with.  That is the fun of these bags since it gives me items I wouldn't grab myself when shopping but they come in and I try them and fall in love with some and of course not with others.

Are you interested? Ipsy is a monthly subscription bag that sends a cute bag filled with 4-5 samples each month for $10 plus tax (if applicable).

Jenny

disclaimer:  If you order through my link I will get credits to future products but as always the opinions expressed above are my own.





2 comments:

  1. Wonder if mine will be here today or if it took a vacay!!!??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...