Linking up for some Friday Phone Dump:
This week has gone crazy fast for us and I have some random pictures to show it.
- N was picking up and getting ready for bed the other night and he packed his Nerf in his bag. He was ready for the battle the next day.
- We went and saw Santa this week. I think the boys had just as much fun waiting as they did seeing him.
- Even with all the packages that have been coming this week. This one is my favorite. It means that my trip is almost here.
- We went to the park this morning. It is almost 80 deg here today. So warm today but its going to be cold tomorrow when we go on our Santa train.
- Also this morning C was going to read so he climbed in the trunk with his books and his bus. Not sure how much reading he got done but he had a great time playing.
- C is starting to stop take a nap and the other day he was looking at his NCState book at my feet and then it got quiet. When I looked he was out right there on the floor.
So that was our crazy busy week in a glance. And just in case you didn't see it yesterday here was the best of our Santa pictures.
How was your week? Are you linking up? Let me know so I can visit.