Linking up for some Holiday Thursday Thoughts with Jennifer.
- How was everyone's Christmas? Ours was pretty good. N got us all up at 8am and we went down for the presents. Opened the stockings and looked at the unwrapped Santa gifts and then we had a donut break before digging into the rest of the gifts. After all the opening was done we did out breakfast of meat, meat and more meat. :) Yeap I made bacon, little sausages, and country ham for breakfast to go with our hashbrowns and biscuits. LOL we will be eating leftover meat for days.
- Did you get a favorite gift? I can't say what my favorite gift is but I got to finally open my Erin Condren Planner and my October Afternoon Santa Grab Bag. M surprised me with a new laptop which is very much needed since mine will randomly just cut off. Of course now he's not sure its the one that I really want so we may exchange it for another one this weekend and go from there.
- I asked N what his favorite gift was and he said "All of them and I love my giant eraser" Uhm yeah kid the one thing you call out is the giant Darth Maul eraser that we got super cheap on clearance at Target. LOL
- We had friends in last night and did Kabobs on the grill. So yummy and per the kids request my homemade mac-n-cheese. It was a random combo but oh so yummy. It also worked in wearing my boys out who went to sleep very early (for them) and I was in bed and asleep but 9:30. It was AWESOME!!! Wait that might be my favorite Christmas gift of the year. Going to bed that early. :)
- Are you heading out shopping today? Not sure if we are or not. I took a friend to the airport so I'm up and ready but M is just now getting in the shower at 11:30am and the boys are still in jammies. We are not fast moving today.
- Oh I get to go scrapping at Archivers tomorrow night and Saturday night so that makes me very excited and will be a great ending to the Christmas Week.
I hope everyone had a great holiday and has a great new year.
Happy Clearance Shopping,