Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Yummy Scrappy Tuesday

I'm posting another scrappy page today. I'm wondering if I should make Scrappy Tuesday a weekly post.  Hmm I'll have to think about that one.:)


I was able to go scrapping with friends last Saturday and I mostly made Christmas Cards to mail out to people who have booked travel with me but I did get a couple pages done too.  This was one of those pages.

I really wanted to use my new Chalk Talk Framelits. I haven't had them too long and hadn't used them yet.  From my one use I already love them and I need to work them in some more.  This is a really simple page of pictures of my son but very very cute.

Jenny

As always you can order the supplies through my online store www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net and the list of products I used is below.
Supplies:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...