Linking up again for So What Wednesday with Life After I Dew.
This week I'm saying So What If...
- I'm meeting the girls tonight for Christmas dinner at the Melting Pot and our gift exchange and I just finished making them last night. Be ready for a blog post on it later this week. They turned out awesome.
- We don't have a single gift wrapped under our tree. Just haven't gotten to that yet.
- C had his Christmas Program yesterday and he didn't sing a word while onstage but I got to hear the songs all the rest of the day.
- I didn't sign up to help Ns class build their gingerbread houses tomorrow. I sent in candy but I hate doing gingerbread houses so when I saw that the helpers slot did fill up I was glad I didn't have to fill in.
- All I want to do for Christmas Break is go to the movies. There are so many either already out or coming out this break that I NEED to go.
- I wore my new boots yesterday. Even if my sister said they were ugly. I love them and they were really comfortable.
So that is what I'm saying So What to this week. How about you?