Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ipsy December 2013 Review


Look what was in my mailbox today?


My Ipsy December bag.  Wahoo!!!!  Have I said before how much I love getting this hot pink envelope in the mail? It is totally awesome and if you get a gift from me then it probably comes in one of these ;)  They posted what we were getting to our glam rooms a couple days ago  but we didn't know which colors we would get so I was very anxious to see mine and let me say it did not disappoint. The theme this month was Celebration and was geared for items you could use at a holiday party.


Here are my goodies:
  • Be a bombshell The One stick in Sunset - This is an all in one stick with a smooth texture that can be applied to your eyelids, cheeks or lips for the perfect pop of color.  There was a chance at 2 different colors this month and while I haven't seen the other colors yet I'm liking mine. Its a deep reddish color and I think I will get to use it.
  • POPBeauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Trio in Naturally Bare - There were two color options in this one and the other was a grey palette. While I would have used both trios I'm liking this one since I can wear it more often. Brown tones are my goto eyeshadows.
  • J.Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - Another one with two color options with the other being Red Rose. I'm glad I got the Caramel and while I'm not a huge lipstick fan I do love these big lip pencils and usually top them with some gloss for a fun night out.
  • Mirabella Eye Blender Brush - This brush feels really good and since I've recently tossed all my older brushes I'm in the process of restocking. This is going right in that holder.
  • Nicka K NewYork Nail Color in Ripe Apple - WOW this is red but I love it. I was just telling a friend that I don't really have any red red nail polishes. this will fit that bill. The other color option was a taupe which I don't have either but this red really POPs. :)
  • The  Ipsybag - This one is really a nice make and is blood red inside and very pretty. I've used some of my bags and the others are stashed under my sink. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with those.  If you get  Ipsywhat are you doing with all of your bags?
So what do you think of this month?  I'm really loving my bag.   Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that costs $10 a month (plus tax in some states) and for that price I think I really got  my moneys worth. They used to send the same items to everyone each month but now there are some variations. If you go into your glam room you can see what other people might have gotten. I will say there were a couple items I'm glad I didn't get this month (fake lashes LOL) but you do fill out a survey when signing up however I'm not sure how much that has to do with what you get.  

I can't wait to play around with my new goodies this month.  
Have a Happy Holiday Season,
Jenny

disclaimer: If you signup for  Ipsy through my link then I will get points that I can redeem for extra products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...