Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Morning Musings 12/30/2013


So hard to believe this is the last Monday of the year.  It seems like this year has gone by so fast.

This weekend I spent it scrapbooking at Archivers with friends.  I went Friday and Saturday and got some great pages done.  I will be posting some over the next couple of weeks.  It was so much fun but I was so exhausted yesterday we didn't do a ton. I did get some more kids clothes sorted out and will be taking one last donation bag in today.

The boys and I hung their Disney countdown chains. Every morning we take a link off and then we know how many days until we leave. They are loving this and we count them every morning.  These are what I made and had in a box to give them for Christmas. Hmm I guess I just realized what I will be doing this week and that is organizing and packing for our trip.


N got quite a few new Warrior Poet clothes for Christmas and as he keeps saying he wants to wear one everyday. C has a couple either hand me down or ones I've picked up from people and they both decided to wear them the other day.  N loves this brand and shhh don't tell him but he's getting some more for his birthday.


Hmm just noticed I haven't done a Christmas recap either. I'll work on that this week and get it posted. It will be picture heavy I'm sure. ;)  Now how did I get there you ask? Well M got me a new laptop since mine tends to randomly cut off and once I opened it then he asked me what I wanted in a new laptop and decided that we needed to exchange what he bought for a different one.  So off we went on Thursday to make some exchanges.  Not as bad as you would think. However N was being a totally hoot and wanted to have a photo session in the Office Depot parking lot. I got some really cute photos of him but realized that we really need to get his hair cut. LOL


Isn't he just crazy?  Not sure what mail I will be getting this week with the holiday.  I'm not expecting any boxes this week.  I've ordered a couple things online with after Christmas specials so I should still be getting some boxes in the mail ;)

We are pretty much staying home and just chilling for the week. M is off so he can help and play with the boys so maybe I can get some organizing in. I also need to get my Erin Condren planner going and filled in to start the new year.  That has me the most excited and giddy almost. LOL

What are you up to this week? Anything fun and exciting for the new year?

Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...