Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Morning Musings


Morning everyone!!!  I missed this post last week so I'm glad I'm getting a chance to do it again this week.

Weekend Update: WOW was my weekend crazy.  I wasn't feeling great on Friday so we hung around the house and then Saturday M took N for a bike ride and I got my first call to come and pick them up.  N ran into a guard rail and they went off to Pediatric Express and he got 3 stitches. This is our first foray into stitches but I'm sure we will be getting more as time goes on ;)

It really looks worse in this picture then it ended up being but still bad enough for stitches. We are very lucky to have a pediatric urgent care close to us they are so fast and so ready for squirmy kids ;)  Sunday was better and we went out to an egg hunt the neighborhood ladies and I put on for our kids.  We each brought a dozen filled eggs per kid and then each kid could get a dozen eggs.


Upcoming Week: Well this is a crazy week for me. Running errands with the mini men tomorrow and then Tuesday once C gets out of school we are heading off to meet grandma and drop them off. I leave Wed morning for my girls cruise.  Wahoo!!! I can't wait for that and will be back with tons of great stories to tell I'm sure. ;)

Box News: Hmm I don't think I will be getting any subscription boxes before I leave. I had thought I would get my Wantable but it surprised me and came on Saturday :) I love when that happens and you can see my review on it here.  I am expecting a Zulily order and a Stampin' Up order Monday so a couple boxes are headed my way.

Business News: As I have talked about before I did get a review of my last cruise posted before I take my next cruise. It went up last night and you can see my Carnival Breeze Cruise review by clicking the link. Summer will be here before you know it.  Check out my Facebook page Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel and let me know how I can help you take your dream vacation.

So what are you all up to this week? Anything Awesome and Fun?
Jenny

disclosure: As with most my posts there are referral links or links to posts with referrals or a link to something I sell but as always all comments and opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...