Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Morning Musings


Good Morning everyone!!!  Are you ready for Monday?

Weekend Update:  We had a fun but not to eventful weekend. N had a makeup day on Saturday so we didn't do much on Friday and then when he got home Saturday the boys played outside. The weather was gorgeous.  Sunday we got up and went to Touch a Truck which is an even put on by local boy scouts that has tons of different trucks and cars that the kids get to climb around in and blow the horn ;) That is a favorite of most of the kids. LOL


Upcoming Week:  Well the weather looks nasty this week with lots of rain. I am hoping the rain will knock away some of the pollen so that these allergies will go away.  We are all suffering and its just miserable.  Tonight I am going to a Stampin' Up event which is a movie simulcast. We will be seeing and receiving the new catalog!!!!  Yes already and I can't wait this is so exciting.  My friend Michelle is coming up to go with me and I get giddy just thinking about it.

Box News: I should be getting my Wantable makeup box this week. I thought it would come last week but I sent an email and they apologized and said it looks like the my order got stuck in the system so they are sending it out early this week. Julep should be coming this week too and I'm very interested in trying the new plie wand they have come out with. And not really box news but still a surprise my travel agency girls and I have started a secret pal swap and I can't wait to get my person so I can my first little goodie. This will be o much fun. Speaking of swaps one of my mommy groups has a swap going on now too and mail by date is this Wednesday so I should have a package from them coming too. Love love love my secret swaps and getting mail.

Business News: The rumors are out there that Free Dining will be coming soon for September.  Like my page Jenny @ Love The Mouse Travel to keep up to date with the latest. Shoot me a message to get your reservation started.

So what do you guys have planned this week? Anything fun and exciting? Are you expecting this nasty weather too?

Have fun!!!!
Jenny

disclosure: As with most my posts there are referral links or links to posts with referrals or a link to something I sell but as always all comments and opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...