Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Morning Musings




Good Monday Morning Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a good Easter Weekend!!!

Weekend Update:  We headed to Charlotte for the weekend and had brunch at the Speedway club and then dinner at my dad's house.  Pretty sure I am fully stuffed now. We did take a ton of photos but here are a couple from the day.

Upcoming Week:  N goes back to school on Wednesday so my week will get back into a rhythm for awhile. Well at least until C finishes in May. It's also supposed to be a beautiful week in the mid 70s most days so I'm sure that we will do some park playtime too.  However today I think we will head to the cheap theater and see a movie. N loves movies so I'll ask him when he gets up if he wants to see Frozen of The Nut Job.  Those are both showing at the $2 theater and for those that are closer to my age ;) who all remembers when it used to be the $1 theaters? I still call it the dollar theater even though its really $2.25 now. LOL oh well somethings just never change.

Box News:  Should be a decent week here this week. My Citrus Lane and My Paper Pumpkin should be here this week. I also have a Wantable Make-up box and Julep that will be here soon too.  I'm really excited for all the goodies heading my way this week and next. :)

Business News: Did you see my post this morning?  Stampin' Up is offering free shipping this week through the 25th.  In addition they also released the retired list for the current catalog and all of those items are while supplies last.

What are you guys up to this week? Did you have a great and fun weekend?
I hope everyone has a good Monday!!!
Jenny

disclosure: As with most my posts there are referral links or links to posts with referrals or a link to something I sell but as always all comments and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...