Linking up with Jenn as usual for some Thursday Thoughts.
- M broke down and turned the heat on yesterday when he got home. I guess it being 81° in the house was a little much for him ;) but I just opened the front door to bring in my produce delivery and its a bit chilly out there today. So much so that C wanted to turn the fire on. LOL yeap that is NC living for you.
- We've had our moments already this week but overall the boys have been playing great together. Right now they are trying to make the largest Lego Duplo city every and use all the Duplos. Yeap that is the info I get when I ask what they are doing.
- I posted this on my FB yesterday but C is being incredible cute and using the word Dude for everything. LOL Yesterday he was all about the Dude and its even came out a couple times already today. I have no idea where the 3 yr old picked that one up.
- Went out to dinner with some great mommies from my neighborhood. We had a great time and I really think girls nights out are so important to the well being of every mom. ;)
- Hmm M is home tonight so I'm trying to decide what we want for dinner. Anyone have any ideas? I need to see what we have here that I can come up with something. I just got produce so maybe a fresh salad topped with chicken or baked chicken with some roasted zucchini. Not sure what sounds good yet.
Not really much going on in my brain this morning. I think I'm already on vacation mode and I still have a week to go. This time next Thursday I will be heading towards the ship with my girls. :)
Have a great Thursday,