Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Love Wednesday


Back at home this week and doing another What I love post:)

Oh my Goodness.  Does anyone else read the Black Dagger Brotherhood?  The new one came out the other week and I took it on my cruise.  I'm not done yet but this book is so so so good.  Lots of different stories in this one so far and I can see where it's setting up future stories within the brotherhood.  Plus the juicy bits are good too ;)


Speaking of my cruise I'm loving my girlies. Yes we are that silly and I think I took more selfies last weekend then I have in my entire life. LOL  We had a blast and are already talking about when we can take our next one.


This is an announcement that came out yesterday and I'm beyond excited. I do a hybrid type scrapbooking which basically means I do a little of everything and I think a lot of people do it that way. I love the Project Life method and the products and I can't wait to see what all Stampin' Up offers.  A partial product offering will be available May 1st and then a full product line will be available in the new catalog this summer. Eeehhh I get excited just thinking about this.  You can check out a video on www.stampinup.com and tell me what type of scrapbooking do you usually do?  Have you tried the Project Life product line?

I'm still playing catch up this week so my posts are short but hopefully after Easter I will be back to normal and N will be back in school so that will free up some time too. :)  That could be its own What I love post. LOL

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...