Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Musings



Happy Monday everyone. I got back last night so I'm playing catch up today. So bear with me.

Weekend Update: My weekend was AWESOME!!!!  My girlfriends and I took a fun fun fun girls cruise on the Carnival Sensation to Nassau. We had so much fun and it was great to get away for a couple days.

This was my view for the weekend.  Crystal Blue seas and a good book.  So relaxing and so fun. We are already talking about our next one. :)

Upcoming Week: Pretty much just playing catch up this week. C has his Easter hat parade and egg hunt at school tomorrow so we will be going to that. Then we are heading to Charlotte for Easter this weekend. Fun times all around.

Box News: Should be a good week here. I'm expecting my Ipsy and my Citrus Lane and then also My Paper Pumpkin should be coming too. A fun week all around.

Business News: As I did with my March cruise I will get a post up about this cruise hopefully soon.  I had a blast and in case you didn't know I can help you book cruises as well as any Disney travel you are looking at. So with summer coming check out my Facebook page Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel and let me know how I can help you take your dream vacation.

So what are you all up to this week? Anything Awesome and Fun?
Jenny

disclosure: As with most my posts there are referral links or links to posts with referrals or a link to something I sell but as always all comments and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...