And now on to my goodies:
- Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste - Who can't use more toothpaste. I will be tossing this one in my togo bag for when I travel.
- Coola Classic Face SPF30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face - I'm not sure how many of you know but I've had Melanoma twice already so needless to say I don't leave without my sunscreen on so anytime I get sunscreen its always welcome.
- Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask - this is for your hair and says that it will boost shine and help repair split ends. My hair is normally pretty normal but in the summer it needs some help with all of the pool time and sun it gets. I'll be using this to help it get back its luster.
- Runa Guayusa Tea - this is my lifestyle extra and I do drink tea sometimes so I'm up for giving this a try.
- Sumita color contrast eyeliner - I have very dark brown eyes so eyeliner is one of my go to products when I want to up my makeup factor. The darker the better for me so I will use this soon.
So did you get a box this month? What did you get in yours? You don't get Birchbox yet? It's easy and fun and for $10 a month you get samples to try and review. With each review you get points and then for every 100 points you get they will take $10 off a full size product purchase. It makes it an even better deal.
disclaimer: my affiliate link is above to buy through me and I get points. :)