Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ipsy May 2013 Review

I just got my tracking and my Ipsy bag came today too. I love being so close to where they ship from.


 Have I said before how much I love the hot pink envelope in my mailbox. Or as today would have it at my front door. I got lots of packages today ;)
 I can't resist a spoiler so I knew some of what was coming but I'm always excited to open the bag and get my hands on them.  I love chevron so this months bag is right up my alley. I love it so much better then the last couple of months.
And now onto the goodies:
  • Zoya nailpolish in Piaf. I actually do not own any yellow polishes so this is great for me.  N wants me to paint my nails the color of the rainbow one day and I need a yellow for that. ;)  Pretty sure I have all the colors now.
  • Yaby concealer in buff - I use a concealer everyday so this will be used pretty fast.  I'm pretty fair skinned and this color looks like it will work. The picture looks darker then it really is in person.
  • Juice Beauty Lipgloss in pink - This was an either or product. I believe the other was a Mirabella lipstick. I'm glad to get the gloss since I wear gloss all the time and not so much the lipstick. The color says pink but it has a purplish tint to it and I'm already loving it.
  • This month was a little different for Ipsy in that they had a collection of products that each person would get two of. That is alot of difference for an ipsy bag where we normally all get the same thing except maybe a different shade based on your profile. Of the items they had I got the Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Body Butter and the Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Roll-On perfume.  Loving the body butter and my bag smelled great when I opened it but the perfume is pretty flowery just to smell it. I will need to try it and see how it smells on.
Over all this month rocks.  Do you get Ipsy if not why don't you? Its $10 a month and you get some great samples or full size items to try out.  If you do then what extras did you get?

Jenny

disclaimer: Yes Ipsy started an affiliate program so those are my links up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...