It's Thursday Thoughts over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and I'm linking up.
- I still can't believe my Mr Man graduated from preschool. It just baffles my mind. And yes to those that ask I call him Mr Man so much in fact that C calls him Mister. He knows his name but still calls him Mister. ;)
- I keep seeing previews for Big Brother and I'm a tad bit obsessed. I can't wait for it to start back up. I classify it in the summer guilty pleasure.
- I'm pretty much sick of the rain but they are saying low humidity this weekend and I'm all over that. I'm scrapping on Saturday which always makes me happy and then if its really nice like they say we are going to try and get the boys out of the house. We need to get to the pool one of these days.
- Today is the first day of our summer. N can sleep in till he wants to get up and of course I already hear C up there and I'll get him in a few minutes. He does better when we give him some crib time when he wakes up vs going right up and grabbing him. He likes his Me time.
- Oh just thought of something I need to work on finishing my current book since the new Kresley Cole book comes out in June. I need to be ready to read that right when it comes out. I can't get enough of my paranormal romance books. (ok not what I normally call them but I don't want to come up on weird searches using what I normally say :))
- So who watches General Hospital? As I've said before I'm kindof addicted again. I understand why the OLTL people left and they've now brought them back as different characters and I understand why but who in the world is the old Todd Manning? He acts like everyone there should know him so I'm thinking he must be a recast but I have no idea who. It's bugging me.
So that's my random thoughts of the day. What are you thinking about.