Sunday, May 5, 2013

Goodies April 2013 Box Review


Woohoo this months Goodies Box came on time and we dug right in.


This month there wasn't an insert with all the goodies but we were directed to look at the website.

  • Celsius Raspberry Acai Green Tea - this is supposed to help burn calories and boost your metabolism. I've started working out some this week so I'm up for giving this a try.
  • Zone Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar - This sounds delicious. I tossed it in my bag for when I need a snack on the go.
  • True Bar Coconut Cashew Bar - I don't care for coconut but my mother-in-law loves it so I put this in her candy stash for when she comes over.
  • Olomomo Righteous Cinnamon Cayenne Almonds - they sound delicious but I'm not an almond eater but I will pass these along.
  • Angies Sweet & Salty Popcorn - Kettle corn in a bag. Sign me up. I've had good and bad bag corn.Hoping this falls into the good category.
  • Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips - I had no idea Green Giant made anything like this. I plan to use these with some hummus. Yummy
  • Also included is a $50 wine gift card to nakedwines.com they say that this is an add on item and since we can't have wine shipped in my state I won't be able to use it. You will still have to pay $9.99 for shipping if you do get to use it so good luck for those in states its available. (ETA - Someone just said they were able to use this here. I will have to check it out :) This could make me very happy. )
Over all this is an ok month for me. Again nothing wrong with the contents just not all food I eat however I do not expect them to just give me things they know I like. Part of the fun of these  boxes is to get new things and try them out.

So do you get a Goodies Box? What was in yours this month?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...