- We went to Ns last Parent Tea at his preschool and his graduation is next week. I can not believe he is 5 and starting Kindergarten soon. How did he get to be so big?
- This also leads me to how in the world can C go to preschool in the fall. He just seems so much younger then N ever did at the same age. I'm looking forward to my 6 hours a week but I'm just not sure how I'll make it either without either of my mini monsters.
- All of the networks had their upfronts this week and I'm already making my fall tv schedule in my head. :) Once I read descriptions of all the new shows I will start working on my chart. Yes I make a chart for the beginning of the season. It takes organization to watch/record as much tv as I do ;)
- I'm in a bit of a subscription box drought this week. I know some have shipped but I have no idea when they will get here since they have been transferred to USPS and who knows how long that will take.
- Just saw yesterday that the Disney Junior Live show is stopping here in Aug but when I looked at the calendar I will be in Charlotte for CKC so sorry boys unless I can convince your dad to take you both to the show by himself I think we just won't mention it and you will never know its in town. Hmm not sure how that will work but that's my plan for right now. I do have some priorities and a scrapbooking weekend for me comes over a kids touring show. LOL
So what are you thinking about today? Anyone have any good plans for the weekend? We have a lazy weekend coming up before the summer craziness kicks off.