Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin April 2013

I told you I already had the April My Paper Pumpkin Box when I posted the March Intro box last week and guess what I already made some of the cards in it. For those curious My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit from from Stampin' Up for $19.95 a month. They send you a kit with everything (except the adhesive) to make a project in about 30 minutes.  This was the second month of the kit and this set seriously rocks.  I liked the first month but this kit is really right up my alley and is a style that I love to stamp. I will be using the stamp set alot in both my cards and my scrapbooking.

First look once I opened the box.  We are still getting the kraft color boxes but we've been told that a pumpkin orange box is coming. I can't wait.

The supplies once I opened the packet. We did not get a clear block this month since you only get that your first month of the kit.  Hmm just realized I forgot to get the stamp set in this picture.  Sorry but they did send a set.

The stamp set was a collection of three stamps. The large Seriously and the smaller you kick booty and also love your guts as shown below.  The silver buttons are available separately too and are awesome.  I love them. I used this card for my sister's graduation  She graduated with an associates degree from college and her high school diploma on the same day. I think that Seriously Kicks Booty. She rocks!!!


This is the other saying with the stamp set. I used this as another Mother's Day Card.  What mother wouldn't love to know that you love her guts?

I still have two more of this card to make. I just can't decide which saying to use yet so I think I'm just going to set it aside and see what comes up.  I didn't alter the cards this month since it was so my style. I was able to quickly knock them out and use them right away.  I can't wait for next months kit and to see what we get.

Jenny

disclaimer: I am a Stampin' Up Demo but all opinions as always are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...