Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


Linking up again today with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.

  • I can't believe that my little sister graduates form high school and college with an associates degree on Saturday. She's in an early college program so she did both in her four years of highschool.  I feel really old. LOL but also happy that she'll be up here closer to me next year when she's continuing on for her bachelors in environmental engineering at NC State in the fall. I'm sure she and her friends will love coming to visit me and the mini monsters.  I'll just tell them all I'll cook for them ;)
  • I was extremely happy to get to play with My Paper Pumpkin last night. No matter that I've had it for a couple months and I had promised to do it pretty quick. I'm not really sure where spring has gone the time has flown by.
  • Speaking of spring I had to turn the fire on Monday since the high was barely 60 and tomorrow its going to be almost 90. That is just craziness.
  • Its a full fledge issue that I am officially hooked on General Hospital. I was trying to refrain but nope it happened. I set the Tivo but I did put it at only 5 episodes. You never know when life will get in the way and I get behind but I love summer stories normally and there is less regular tv to watch. Also a motivation for my exercises when I have the soaps on. :)

So what's on your mind today? Anything fun for the weekend?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...