- Vanessa - Bombshell - is an opalescent glitter in a clear base - This is awesome since I can layer on any other color to give it a little oomph
- Grace - Classic With a Twist - this is a light pink sheer - probably a little light for me but it will be good for those times that I don't want a bold color
- Sharon - Classic With a Twist - a dark bold red shimmer - I can't wait to wear this on my tootsies. The picture does not do it justice it looks amazing.
- Avery - Classic With a Twist - hot pink creme - This is so bright. It will be great for summer pool and beach wear
- Charlie - Bombshell - This one isn't available to search on the Julep site so I'm guessing its the special color. As I've mentioned before I don't have a yellow color to complete my rainbow nails and this one is so bright that I know my son will love it. I can see a rainbow coming up in my future. :)
- Alice - Boho Glam - antique lilac shimmer - so this is the special I am able to pass along but since I don't have it I think that I will be keeping this for myself. It didn't help that purple is my favorite color so this is going right in my new polish holder.
I'm so glad that I jumped and grabbed the mystery box. Did you get it? What all did you get?
disclaimer: My affiliate link is up there so if you want to get in on the monthly box and use my link I get credits.