I So What Wednesday over at Life after I Dew and I'm linking up.
This week I'm saying So What if...
- The boys and I are heading to the pool this morning and I'm not going to force Caleb to get in the water today. I know the water is going to be cold and if he wants to sit on the side and play I'm all for that. ;)
- I just ordered my Stampin' Up preorder and my new cattys and they go live on Friday. I'm a slacker and we can see them online so all is good.
- I had M get me a fitbit for Mother's Day and I've yet to set it up. I want to use it but its a little scary too.
- Watching GMA this morning and the 90s dance breaks I realized I haven't downloaded the new NKOTB album yet and I have the concert in a couple weeks. I can't wait.
- my friend told me that NKOTB would be on the Today show Friday and I had forgotten until just now. (I took a minute and set the Tivo for it)
- I keep wanting to do a blog post on season finales but I've been slacking. I still have a couple more shows to watch.
- I get excited everytime I see a commercial or ad for Big Brother. I really hope its a good season. ;)
That's it for me. What are you saying So What if today?