- Just saw today that Big Brother After Dark is going to be on TVGN this year instead of Showtime. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I hope its still uncensored since that's what makes it so good. We also don't get TVGN on my Tivo so I don't have a way to record it. :( I won't be watching as much since I'm not normally up at that time to watch.
- So yesterday was the day they finally relieved who Roger Howorth is playing on GH now. He is the new Franco. I actually like him better then James Franco so I'm excited for this. It also ages Franco by about 10 years which only makes sense since he now has a 20ish daughter. I'm curious to see how this all plays out. Oh and he's also a Quartermaine so that is Awesome. And yes as you can tell I am addicted.
- Finally went to the pool yesterday. The water is cold since its been so chilly here. When the kids say its cold then you know its cold. Even so I think we have made a new routine. Pool in the am for a couple hours, home for lunch and then nap for C. :) I could see this being a huge pattern this summer.
- I need to start thinking of some new summer meal ideas. I'm bored with my staples and I need to venture out.
- With that being said I also need to work more on my couponing. I used to be so good. Not extreme by any mean but I used them. I've been really slack lately but I need to get back to it. The boys are eating more and I need to save some money for my subscription boxes ;)
- Ah subscription boxes I love you so. Do you think there is anyway we could pick shipping days so that I get at least one box a week instead of all of you the same week? This would make me so happy.
So that's my ramblings of the day. What are you thinking about today?