Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Letters

Time for Friday Letters and I'm joining the link up this week.

Dear C - I know you are getting molars but I'm ready for it to be over. I know it hurts but I'm ready for you to not be unhappy anymore.

Dear N - No you do not have school today. You are done until July.  I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with why we aren't going now when you don't really want to go when you have school.

Dear Kali - yes I still love you but I'm not sure why you must be under me feet all day. What happened to the days that you slept upstairs all day and only came down once the boys were asleep.

Dear eyebrows - yes I know that I need to get you waxed but do you need to grow so fast all of a sudden.  I swear the sunscreen is a growth serum.

Dear Pool - yes you I know we live in NC but could we maybe try putting warm water in you. I know it gets hot here but these early days are still very cold to most of us.  When the 5 yr old says you are cold then you are cold.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...