Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sweet Pea May 2013 Box Review

My Sweet Pea Box came last week and I'm just getting around to sharing it. If you don't know Sweet Pea Box is a relatively new kids clothing delivery service. They have choices ranging from $30-$50 a month depending on how many items you want to get. I choice the 4 item box for $30 this month to try them out.  They recently relaunched and accepted alot of new people but I think they are back on a wait list. You can also check out their Facebook page Sweet Pea FB Page to see some cute items that they have to send out.


You can add notes to your file and I think I left mine pretty open just said I wanted to split between both boys but it didn't have to be even split if they had great stuff for one over the other and that I don't like sweat pants or shorts. Other then that I was just going to go with the flow and see how it worked out.  I think it worked out pretty well and we will get use out of all the items.

  • The left outfit is a 2T with a Tommy Hilfiger top and an OP bathing suit bottom
  • The right outfit is a 4T with a Pigeon Camera tshirt and Carters shorts.
I love that even though they are different brands the outfits go together and they even coordinate with each other if I wanted to do a picture of the boys together. 

I will be getting more months and seeing what all we get next time.  Its hard with boys to find a box that sends cute boy stuff. I know its out there so I'm glad they found some and sent them my way.

If you want to check them out and sign up please let them know where you heard of them and I will get something free in a future bag. :)

Feel free to ask me any questions about them and let me know if you get the Sweet Pea Box and what you got this month.

Jenny

disclaimer: Not an affiliate think but if you mention my blog or my name Jenny Louthan when you sign up I will get free stuff in a future bag. And I will be eternally grateful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...