Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

It's Friday and you know what that means. Time to link up with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for our weekly pictures.


Last weekend was so nice we spent a lot of time outside. N found this frog and brought it over to show us.  M said he wanted to take a picture and the frog that was facing N turned around to pose. It is a very smart frog.  We also had dinner outside a couple times including Sat night with family. Here are all the kids saying cheese. They actually did it which leads to the silly faces.


We have a video monitor system in as our baby monitor and when I peaked in on C during his nap I couldn't see him so I went up to nap.  This is what I found. I'm not sure he could have many more stuffed in his crib with him.
Kali my cat has been all over me lately. I'm not sure if its the weather or what but she's just been crazy.  This is her trying to create in my scrapbooking tote.  She was rummaging all in there for some reason.


I finally took the boys to the pool this week. The weather was warm enough but without enough warm days in a row the water is cold. You know its cold when even the 5 year old complains about it.



Last Saturday Nana took the boys on a walk while I was at Archivers. N told her it was too sunny so he took her sunglasses to wear.  They then took a really long walk looking for a warehouse N insisted that he and M saw on one of their walks but no such place exists that any of us know of. Hmm we'll have to figure out what is is talking about another walk.

So that's what our week looked like. How was yours?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...