Linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom this week for some Friday Phone Dump. This week I'm doing it Disney style since I have so many pictures from my trip this is sure to be just one of many Disney photo posts. These are just some of the many I took on my phone.
- The rings are gone so we are heading out to Disney.
- How we roll. 4 boys and 2 moms heading down the road.
- Construction on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is coming right along. (these pictures has the inner engineer in me giddy :))
- What little boy doesn't want to fly with Peter Pan?
- Haircuts on Main Street. It's now a tradition.
- What happens with 5 kids waiting for the show to start.
- My silly son taking picture waiting to see characters. #alwaysgetafinger
- A perfect spot for dinner
- Waiting on friends to get to Epcot
- Handy Manny time
- N onstage for Jedi training
- I wanted a picture of him with Goofy and he said no with the car #boymomlife
- We had a little rain one day
- Brotherly love
- He won the whak-a-mole game
- They saw a bridge so must be photo time
- Tea Cups!!!
- Pluto (aka poopoo as C calls him)
- Meeting the soldier man. This is one of my favorite pictures. C was very insistent that we met the soldier man.
- C was also obsessed with tossing our trash and the trash cans. Hmm maybe I should have him throw more things away at home ;)
So those are just a couple of the pictures I have on my phone. Good thing I'm a scrapbooker lots of fun to come with these.
Have a great weekend,