Linking up with Jennifer for some Thursday Thoughts.
- How am I supposed to go to sleep at night when I turned my tv on and Wahlburgers was on. I could watch Donnie all night long ;) This reminds me I need to set the Tivo for the next episode. LOL
- N went back to school today. He has 9 weeks in this session and I hope his day is going good since my morning was AWESOME. I dropped C off at preschool and went to Target and just walked around and had a great time. If you haven't been to Target lately they have some great clearance right now. I got a couple more toys for Ns and Cs birthdays and then some Jake PJs for C which he will love.
- I was so lost last night. I knew today was Thursday but when I finally sat down I was all ready to watch Vampire Diaries and I was sure it was on last night. Now I know it comes on on Thursdays but my head was ready for Thursday tv and it took me a few minutes to figure out why it was recording Arrow and not VD. LOL
- I ordered both boys tickets to the Marvel Universe Live show last night too. I told you my brain must have been confused ;) Now if I really was thinking I would have just ordered 3 tickets and then M could have taken the boys and I could have stayed home. Now that would have been the brightest thing to do. However either way the boys are going to be ecstatic when July finally rolls around. ;) It will be our last fun thing before N heads back to school.
- We had our pictures taken yesterday and while it was really cold outside the boys did great. I can't wait now to see how they turned out. I was hoping that there would be some snow for the boys to be in but that didn't happen so just a pretty clear cold day.
Well that is all my brain can manage this morning. I think my brain is on vacation now that the boys are in school. It can have a little mental break and its very happy to oblige.
I hope you all are having a great week. What are you randomly thinking about today?