Time for some Thursday Thoughts.
- We are on day 3 of snow days and I'm done. I'm not sure how you guys do it that have so many in one year. We are quickly running out of things to do. I'm hoping that Feb isn't as bad as Jan has been so far and we won't have many more days.
- M and I have been commenting how my rear windshield wiper seems to run once whenever we start my car well yesterday when he took my car to go and grab some dinner it would not restart. Come to find out one of the main reasons that the wiper does that is when your battery is dieing. Who knew? Or is this common knowledge that we just didn't know?
- I have some Shutterfly codes that expire tomorrow so I've been hard at work getting my photos in and making some books. Almost there but its taking forever. On the plus side I will soon have lots of Disney pictures to scrap away.
- As bad as I know it is for my nails I still like to sit and just peel the polish off. Its not like my remover is very far away but I will still sit and watch the tv and peel away. :(
- I've gotten mail the last couple days but its been very sparse. I'm fully expecting a very full ox one of these days as they decide to catch up.
What are you guys up to today? Are you on a snow day too?