Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Morning Musings


My first Monday back after vacation so getting back into some musings.


  • We have family pictures on Wed outside and now it looks like it is going to be so cold. Brrr 30deg is too cold for NC.  We will make due but now I need to figure out what we are going to wear. I want to coordinate without being too matchy matchy.  I better look at that today so that if need be I can do some shopping tomorrow.
  • No mail today so I will have to wait for my boxes. :( Not expecting a ton but I still want them now.
  • I had all intentions of skipping Julep this month but then I saw the IT girl collection and I really NEED it. Aren't they so pretty?
  • N goes back to school on Thursday. I guess his mornings of waking up at 9 are over for awhile. Do you guys make your kids keep their routines when not in school?  We'll see how it goes this time and try to decide if we need to be better at it next time.
  • Spending the morning working on my planner and getting some meals figured out. The boys are screaming at each other so it might be short lived. :(
  • N got some new Disney Infinity characters last weekend with my mom. I did not know that they had some RARE characters that are crystal like.  They do they same thing as the regular character but they get XP faster and unlock a new area and have special discs. I was all ready to take them back and exchange but now I think we might keep them. N knew what all they did but I'm still not sure we needed them. They do look pretty cool though. We got Jack Sparrow, Lightning McQueen and Buzz Lightyear.

So I think that is my morning and week. How is your week looking? Craziness?
Jenny

disclaimer: That is my Julep referral link up there. You know the drill you decide to signup through me and I get joules towards a future purchase. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...