Linking up with Jenn again for some Thursday Thoughts.
- Pretty sure I told you all but when I was packing for WDW N wanted to take a Warrior Poet shirt for everyday. Since the weather varied from the 40s to the 80s we were able to do that. It just today as I was putting away the clean clothes struck me that not everybody has an almost 6 year old that is that opinionated on his wardrobe. LOL
- Took N to my mom's house for the weekend so its just C here for awhile and I fully plan to work on my Erin Condren planner. I've started filling it out but I was waiting to really get into it when I got home. So now is the time.
- Trying to decide what I want to do for dinner the next couple of nights. Anyone have anything that sounds good? We have leftover chili here so I'm thinking that with grilled cheese tonight but after that I'm at a loss.
- Who is watching Revenge this season? I have the whole season on the Tivo but haven't watched any yet. Trying to decide if I need to say I just don't want Revenge anymore. Last season was just hohum so not sure.
- Spoilers in this one for White Collar and Supernatural so don't read if you don't to know. :) Tuesday I watched last weeks White Collar before SPN started and unfortunately the very talented Mark Sheppard was killed on WC that night. Well while watching SPN I was worried he might be killed again. LOL I told M that it really would not be his day to die on two shows on the same night. As luck would have it he's still alive on SPN and it looks like he has some juicy parts coming up.
- I'm working through all of my photos from Disney so there will probably be a very Disney photo dump Friday tomorrow. Between my phone, the camera and Memory Maker I have about 1000 photos. ;)
Well I'm getting called to help set up the Peppa Pig game so I guess I'm off for today. I hope everyone has a good one.