Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wantable Intimates Jan 2014 Box Review

As luck would have it my Wantable Intimates box came the day I left for WDW so I knew it was sitting here waiting on me all week. M asked if I wanted him to open it for me and I said NO. Opening it is half the fun ;)


Regular box this month but they have gotten some new ones coming. I can't wait to get one of the sleek looking black ones.


First look. It was so fun to get a little note in my box.  And then when I pulled it out to set it down I saw writing on the back. 

How fun is that. I love when a company seems to have fun with their job and Wantable definitely does.

As I've said before Wantable doesn't send a normal information card but sends a page with your specific items on it. Since they have a good questionnaire for each person everyone's box varies.  The page also has a chart on their with your survey result categories. You will never get items you dislike and are more likely to get items you love. Here was my chart this month. I tend to go in and tweak mine as I see what other people are getting.  No guarantee that I will get the items I see but if I see something I like I put it in the running at least.

And now for the good stuff...

I got four items in my box this month and I'm exciting for them all. Detail to follow:


PACT Lake Blue Camisole ($28) - I'm loving this cami. I got the matching socks last month and they are so comfy.  This will be a great addition to my wardrobe.


On Gossamer Bralette Boudoir Bloom Champagne ($38) - I actually don't own anything like this but have been actively trying to expand my bra collection so I can't wait to try this one on.  I think the lace is hard to photograph but this is so delicate and pretty looking. 


Bella & Canvas Low Rise Thong Chocolate ($9) - While this one doesn't look overly exciting it is totally something that I would wear. I'm actually a thong girl so these are perfect.


St Eve Seamless boyshort Pink Stripe ($9)- How cute are these?  As much as I'm a thong girl I'm also a stripe girl so these are also right up my alley. I can't wait to swing these in my rotation.

So do you like this months box too?  Did you get one? What was in your box?  As with all of their boxes Wantable intimates is $36 a month. They also have a makeup box which I get and love and an accessories box which I haven't tried yet.  My box this month came to $84 which is well over the $36 of the box and if you don't love it Wantable has an easy return policy. They also make it easy to skip a month if you want to. I love when a company makes my life easier. You can check out all of the Wantable boxes by clicking my link.

I love my boxes!!!
Jenny

disclaimer: That is my referral link above and I will get credit if you order through my link. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...