Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So What Wednesday

Back to normal this week and linking up with Life After I "Dew" for some So What Wednesday.

This week I'm saying So What if...


  • There is so much to do here since we got home and I just want to sit on the computer and catch up with my friends.
  • it looks like I will be taking a cruise in March and April this year :)
  • I want to go back to WDW now.
  • We just got back and I'm sending N to my mom's for a long weekend tomorrow ;)
  • I've printed so many pictures lately but I want to start on my WDW trip.
  • I haven't scrapped my last WDW trip yet. 
  • Shameless plus time... Both Stampin' Up and Disney released specials while I was away.  I posted blogs on them both.  Stampin' Up My Paper Pumpkin special and WDW Spring Special.  I'm very excited for both of them so let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great Wednesday!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...